Friday 29 November 2013

Film Poster Draft - Ziaul



This is my poster for our film. This is not going to be the background picture because we haven't shot a legit photo as of yet. However we want a similar style photo for the actual poster in my opinion. The block production is random as well because we don't know all the music we have in our film. I chose to have just me as the poster background and the only name because I am the main character and the film is based on my character. I opted for this style mainly due to the fact of it being a dark scene, it is quite mysterious and can't see the man's face. I opted against using quotes and ratings for this poster. I used Paint.Net for this poster.



This was the movie poster before it got edited. I didn't know how to get rid of the random huge sign that took up most of the photo but fortunately Elliott helped me as he knew how to edit it out and this made a better, more improved poster because of it.


No comments:

Post a Comment